FULTON CITY COMMISSION REGULAR SESSION APRIL 12, AGENDA LISTED
The Fulton City Commission will meet in person at Fulton City Hall Mon., April 12 at 6 p.m.
The following is listed on the night's agenda:
CITY OF FULTON
APRIL 12, 2021
COMMISSION ROOM AT CITY HALL
(Join Zoom Meeting
312 626 6799 Meeting ID: 868 0888 2156 Passcode: 8675309)
Call to Order
o Pledge of Allegiance
o Roll Call
o Remarks and Requests from Visitors
City Attorney’s Report
1. Consider Municipal Order 2020-63 Approval of the Minutes of a Regular Meeting held on Monday,
March 22, 2021.
1. Update on Meadowview Drainage Problem
2. Follow up Discussion on the Presentation on HomeServe Program Agreement from Allie Terrell.
Consider Municipal Order 2020-64 authorizing the Mayor to sign an agreement with HomeServe
Program to be offered to the city's water and sewer customers.
1. Vouchers Review
2. Consider Municipal Order 2020-65 Appointing Jill Jackson to the Park Board
3. Consider Municipal Order 2020-66 Authorization for City Manager Mike Gunn to sign all Paperwork
Pertaining to the Airport Coronavirus Relief Grant Program (ACRGP)
4. Discussion on the Request for Proposals for the City’s Solid Waste Removal Franchise Agreement.
o From City Manager
o From Commissioner
o From City
o From Mayor
Please support the Current by subscribing today!