FULTON CITY COMMISSION CONVENES IN SPECIAL CALLED SESSION MON., JUNE 21
NOTICE OF A SPECIAL CALL MEETING
JUNE 21, 2021
The Board of Commissioners of the City of Fulton Kentucky is hereby called to meet for
a Special Call Meeting on Monday, June 21, 2021 at 6:00 P.M. at the Fulton City Hall
Commission Room to discuss the following:
1. Consider Municipal Order 2020-88 Approval of Minutes of a Regular Meeting
held on Monday, May 24, 2021
2. Consider Municipal order 2020-89 Approval of Minutes of a Special Call
Meeting held on May 24 for Reviewing of the Alcoholic Beverage Fee
3. Vouchers Review.
4. Consider Municipal Order 2020-90 to Re-Appoint Debra Fly to the Housing
5. Consider Municipal Order 2020-91 Authorization for Mayor Prater to sign a
Funding Agreement with the City of Hickman, and Fulton County Fiscal Court
for Fulton County Dispatch
6. Consider Municipal Order 2020-92 Authorization for Mayor Prater to sign a three
year contract with WCA Waste Corporation
7. Consider Municipal Order 2020-93 Authorization for Mayor Prater to sign all
necessary paper work in relation to obtaining ARPA (American Rescue Plan Act
8. Consider Municipal order 202-94 Authorization for Mayor Prater to sign the
Agreed Order with the Division of Water and Authorizing City Manager to issue
a check in the amount of $7,500 for being in violation
9. First Reading of City Ordinance 2021-03 setting the ABC Regulatory Fee for
July1, 2021 through June 30, 2022.
10. First Reading of City Ordinance 2021-04 Amending City Ordinance 2020-04
making Appropriations for the Fiscal Year beginning July 1, 2020 and ending
June 30, 2021
11. First Reading of City Ordinance 2021-05 making Appropriations for the Fiscal
Year City Budget beginning July 1, 2021 and ending June 30, 2022
12. Second Reading of City of City Ordinance 2021-02 Increasing Water and Sewer
Rates Effective July 1, 2021.
13. Update discussion on Alchemy project partnering with Fulton County.
Application for Rural Placemaking Innovation Challenge Grant from USDA.
14. Discussion of Cleaner Water Program non-competitive funding through Fulton
County for replacement of sewer lift station “A”.
MAYOR DAVID PRATER
We, the undersigned Commissioners of the City of Fulton, Kentucky do
hereby accept the above Special Call and agree to waive any irregularities
Commissioner Elaine Forrester Commissioner Jeff Vaughn
Commissioner Darcy Linn Commissioner Martha Vowell
CITY ATTORNEY ALLISON WHITLEDGE
Please support the Current by subscribing today!